ABB Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Associate Software Engineer
Table of Contents
ABB Careers Recruitment 2023 : ABB official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the ABB Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2023, ABB Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. The Process Automation (PA) business area (>$6B revenue in 2021, 22,000 employees), automates, electrifies and digitalizes some of the most complex industrial infrastructures on this planet. Through its five divisions, it serves customers in the energy, process and hybrid industries – from hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, mining, minerals, pulp & paper to marine and ports, and many more. PA stands at the heart of some of the most important shifts in society, helping the energy-intense industries to safer, smarter and more sustainable operations to enable a prosperous, low-carbon society.
ABB Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Associate Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
You will be working as Associate Software Engineer and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Control Platform division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Department Lead and responsible for supporting strategic technology direction by identifying, proposing and implementing innovative technology, software or solutions by contributing with own ideas. Supporting the R&D team by performing assigned tasks under supervision and executing assigned tasks using technical knowledge in a structured way.
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and testing for new product development, maintenance and handling of customer cases for existing products
- Troubleshooting issues and providing technical support for test teams
- Coordinating & collaborating with other technical development & test teams spread across in a global collaborative environment for timely approvals for deliverables, testing and to meet project milestones
- Being process oriented and should be well versed with ISO/CMM quality procedures. Exposure to working in agile scrum based development with continuous integration mode will be an advantage
- Being proficient in unit, integration and system testing, test systems set up, test automation and defect prevention
- Building test scripts, exposure on tools used for test automation will be an advantage
- Knowledge on product development life cycle is highly preferred
- Batchelor’s or Master’s in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in C, Strong in C++, UML, RTOS – VxWorks
- Hands on experience in development and testing of communication protocols stacks
- Ability to understand all layers right from BSP, device drivers, middleware and application layers
- Testing, test tools like Lauterbach, ICE, Trace32, Test complete, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Static code analysis, tools like PCLint, Klocwork etc.
- Hands on experience on using configuration management tools – TFS. Knowledge on activities like branching, baselines, code and design reviews process
How to Apply for ABB Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the ABB Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
ABB Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ABB Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the ABB Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of ABB or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide ABB Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides ABB Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the ABB Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :