Alcon Internship 2023: Hiring For Associate Software Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Alcon Internship 2023: Alcon’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Alcon Internship 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Alcon Internship 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Alcon Internship 2023, Alcon Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At Alcon, we are committed to helping people see better. We believe patients should have access to quality eye care regardless of their economic circumstances; however, barriers to good eye health exist for patients in both developed and emerging markets. Alcon develops and manufactures innovative devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. Its surgical group is one of the largest makers of equipment used for cataract removal and laser vision correction. Its consumer products include the well-known Opti-Free line of contact lens solutions and related products. Alcon, which was founded in 1945, sells its products in 180 countries worldwide.
Alcon Internship 2023 | More Details
|Associate Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
Summary of Position:
Candidates who have a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation healthcare delivery platform, solutions, and decision support tools.
In this position you will work across the full stack for several web services.
- Be an integral part of an experienced team of engineers to build cutting edge medical device software in the Ophthalmology.
- Build detailed architectural diagrams and specifications to help define solutions and align technical stakeholders
- Help to develop design specifications and proof-of-concept solutions in response to business needs
- Collaborate with your team, Product Managers, and Data Scientists on changes, enhancements, and features.
- Participate in design and requirement reviews to shape the trajectory of our products and improve patient outcomes.
- Review code, and define and promote coding quality standards and best practices.
- Develop solutions that have high performance in a cloud environment.
- Work with partners in managing work priorities.
- Write technical documentation and effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and ideas.
- Commit to quality and place patient safety at the forefront of your work.
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly with 2+ or more years of experience
- 6 Years of Relevant Experience
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand, and communicate in English
- Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible).
- RDBMS and NoSQL storage engines (PostgreSQL, Elastic Search).
- Modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Redux/Flux/Reflux).
- Java application frameworks (Spring/SpringBoot).
- Programming experience in Java / JEE / Spring or other modern general-purpose technology stacks.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Cloud platforms (AWS).
Work hours: 1 PM to 10 PM IST
Relocation assistance: Yes
How to Apply for Alcon Internship 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Alcon Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Alcon Internship Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Alcon Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Alcon Internship 2023, you have to check the official site of Alcon or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Alcon Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Alcon Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Alcon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :