ABB Recruitment: ABB schedule to hire Trainee – Information Systems for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for ABB hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
|Qualification||Recent graduate or (Master’s level) in Information Technology or Information Systems|
|Job Role||Trainee – Information Systems|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Recent graduate or (Master’s level) in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Previous initial work experience in the information systems function can be considered.
- Professional fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team spirit and global mindset, persistence, curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
About Global Early Talent Program:-
This is a Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems role, reporting to the Hub IS Functional Lead and will be hired within the Global Business Services in the Information system, Bangalore. As Global Early Talent Program in Information Systems, you will get hands-on responsibility from the start. You will rapidly build your skills and experience through a series of exciting, cross-functional, cross-divisional, and international assignments. You will create a legacy to be proud of as you deepen your leadership competencies and soft skills, building a strong network within ABB.
- The program is made up of three assignments in the Information Systems function in different roles, decided based on business availability and trying to match your own aspirations as much as possible.
- One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business.
- One six-month assignment abroad to get an overview of ABB’s operations in a different environment/role and work on an exciting assignment with a different team, expanding your network.
- One six to twelve-month assignment back to the home country/home business, where you will deepen your knowledge of the business and of your function, including the operations, strengthening your technical and soft skills.
- During the last assignment participants will meet in Zurich, Switzerland for a week of training focused on leadership competencies development.
- The last rotation will also be the time where the participants start to look for their final position, to be started after the end of the program. All program trainings are meant to build the foundations of your future career evolution.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- IS service delivery: which includes Infrastructure operation, Application Operation, Security and Risk Management.
- IS Architecture: Corporate roadmaps, Integrating systems and Standard Setting.
- IS Security: Monitoring and detection, Protection and Security expertise.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the ABB Recruitment 2021, they may apply for ABB recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :