ABB Recruitment India: ABB schedule to hire SCM Specialist for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Salesforce hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
ABB Recruitment India:
|Qualification||Bachelors in Engineering preferable B.E|
|Job Role||SCM Specialist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelors in Engineering preferable B.E.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Good oral & written business communication skills.
- Exposure to SAP is an added advantage.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- This is a SCM Specialist (Supply Chain Management ) role, reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Team Lead and will be based in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will be responsible for executing material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms.
- Ensuring purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision.
- Recommending /supporting in Identifying new suppliers and coordinating with relevant category team. Following the process to qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
- Supporting in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms, and conditions, and feeds back recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommending frame agreements to management, ensuring approved contractual terms in execution, and analyzing and evaluating bids within the scope, in order to determine the optimal value.
- Supporting bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility. Tracking goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing as per available guidelines.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Initiating supply orders in the system, confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability, and price.
- Conducting all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensuring Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure within the scope of activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the ABB Recruitment 2021, they may apply for ABB recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :