Accenture 2021 Hiring: Accenture schedule to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is PAN India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
About the Company:It realizes tangible outcomes for their clients through provocative thinking and transformative insights, Accenture in India offers a wide range of services spanning strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture 2021 Hiring:
|Associate Software Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech (All Engineering streams/ branches)
|₹ 4,50,000 PA
|Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
What Company need (Other Skills & Requirements):-
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
What would you do(Responsibilities):-
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Delhi NCR Jobs
|Across India Jobs
|Other Cities Jobs
|2021 Batch Jobs
|2020 Batch Jobs
|2019 Batch Jobs
|2018 Batch Jobs
- Join Accenture team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
How to apply for the Accenture 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :