Accenture Recruitment 2021: Accenture schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Across India. The details for Accenture off campus drive and recruitment process are provided below.
Accenture plc is an American-Irish multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name:||Accenture India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 in online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :