Aditya Birla Recruitment: Aditya Birla schedule to hire TM Business Management Trainee for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore -Yemulur. The details for Aditya Birla recruitment process are provided below.
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
Aditya Birla Recruitment:
|Company Name:||Aditya Birla Group|
|Job Role:||TM Business Management Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Minimum Experience Level:- 0-1 Years
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Must have skills:-
- Communicates to Influence and Engage
- Develops Self & Teams
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Selling Skills
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Job Role(Key result areas):-
- All management trainees undergo a 6-month special training stint in our retail stores, where they would be exposed to the functioning of retail business along with special projects.
- They will be given multiple exposures in-store, manufacturing unit, and then various cross-functional domain. During the trainee stint, they will understand the costing, audit, P & L, etc. of the store.
- This stint is a precursor to joining their final roles in order to understand the basics of finance and it will groom them for their future role.
- The 6-month stint will include multiple performance-based reviews to assess their progress over the period of the training.
The usual KRA’s of trainee will be:-
- Accounting related knowledge
- Store P & L and Audit
- Understanding costing of product and manufacturing unit
- Performance in virtual project
The Management stint will include projects on:-
- Costing related knowledge in store (Accounting, Product, reimbursement process)
- Understand store operations and retail business
- Manufacturing exposure
- Projects in Back end/Front end/ Accounting.
Aditya Birla Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Aditya Birla recruitment process by clicking on this Link below
Apply Link: Click here