Adobe Off Campus Hiring: Adobe schedule to hire Intern – Operations for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details to apply in the job are provided below.
Table of Contents
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray into digital marketing software.
Adobe Off Campus Hiring:
|Company Name||Adobe India|
|Job Role||Automation Analyst|
|Salary||INR 12 LPA|
As a member of the Worldwide Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to drive change, serving in a role to support Sales processes via SalesForce.com and other integrated tools e.g. GainSight, Clari, CPQ, etc. You will be working on project implementation; enhancements and business process queries on Salesforce.com and other associated apps. You will contribute to the fundamental improvement of internal sales processes at Adobe Inc.
You will engage with highly talented Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing and Business Unit professionals to ensure execution of deliverable to plan.
What you’ll do :
- User Management for various platforms like SFDC, CPQ, Clari & GainSight.
- Data Management for multiple SFDC instances, other ecosystem apps and integrated apps like Anaplan, ECP & SAP
- M&A Projects that might include System Reviews, Data Reviews, Data Cleansing, Data Migration and providing support to users and other migration related activities.
- Data governances adhere to already defined policies & procedures and keep refining them as per current environment & needs.
- Perform regular Data Audits to maintain data integrity, identify improvement areas and draft appropriate recommendations for decision making.
- Operate as first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.
- Work with large volume of Data that includes Data related activities like Cleansing, Deduplication, Extraction, Manipulation, Upload & Reporting.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE
- Eligibility: CGPA 7 or 70% and above. Students with backlogs will not be eligible.
- Students must be willing to work in shifts (shift allowance will be additional)
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access and Project proficiency
- Willingness to work in shifts. (mostly North America)
- Fixed Salary (Basic+HRA+Conveyance+LTA+Medical) – 971.409
- AIP (10%) – 90,000
- Bonus —
- Deferred Sign on Bonus (End of year 1) – 100,000
- Relocation Bonus** – 50,000
- TOTAL – CTC – 12,11,409
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :