Alight Solutions Hiring: Alight Solutions has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Workday Analyst. Interested candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study can apply for this post. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Alight Solutions: With an unwavering belief that a company’s success starts with its people, Alight Solutions is a leading cloud-based provider of integrated digital human capital and business solutions. Leveraging proprietary AI and data analytics, Alight optimizes business process as a service (BPaaS) to deliver superior outcomes for employees and employers across a comprehensive portfolio of services.
Alight Solutions Hiring:
|Job Role||Workday Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study|
|Salary||As per the company standards|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study,
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role.
Your Knowledge & Expertise required:-
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred,
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
Benefits:- We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the client’s business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Translate the client’s requirements into a detailed design that fully leverages the Workday integration toolset
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Working independently on smaller projects, play and active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client’s business requirements
- Share knowledge of the Workday integration platform with the client to monitor and support the ongoing production change requests and issues
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- In an effort to avoid job scams, please keep in mind the items below in regards to opportunities at Alight Solutions.
· We do not make offers without interviewing
· We do not ask for security deposits on equipment
· We do not send checks through the mail or request payments through Western Union
· We do not ask for bank account numbers
Alight Solutions Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
To Apply: Click here