Amazon Hiring: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Table of Contents
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Amazon is a premier place to build, deploy and operate Internet-scale services.
Join our development team to work hard, have fun and make history. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon’s world-class websites.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong coding skills
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- BS or MS or BTech or BE or MTech or ME in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the job
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including
- Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical customers in order to understand ambiguous problems and articulate technical designs and solutions to complex problem
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!