Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | For All Batches | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Last Date: 26 June 2022 | Registration Link Available :
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 :–
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Amazon Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 through the Registration link available in this post. The more details about Amazon Off campus Drive Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About the Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch Details :
|Company Website||Click here|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last Date||26th June 2022|
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience designing and developing distributed software applications and services using Java, Scala, Go, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design
Roles & Responsibilities for Amazon Off Campus Drive for All Batch:
- Work closely with product and design teams to Influence overall product strategy
- Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, quality products
- Building highly scalable, reliable and available distributed services leveraging AWS Cloud
- Contributing to operational excellence, constructively identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Find new ways to solve challenging problems every day
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- 2 programming questions (No language restriction)
- Hacker Earth Coding Challenge
- Apply to Amazon job (link will be shared by the recruiting team after successful completion of the challenge)
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive for All Batch?
All the interested and eligible candidates can register for IBM Kyndryl Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch online by the following as soon as Possible before Last Date.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :