Amazon Recruitment: Amazon schedule to hire Software Development Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Amazon hiring process are provided below.
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
|Company Name:||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer – I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
- Experience in design
- Experience with tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++,
- The Amazon India Consumer team is building a new team to build the next generation of features that will help Amazon to effectively communicate with its customers.
- In this role you will be involved in building features and will require understanding and working across back-end services and the shopping app.
- We are looking for solid SDEs who are excited by the charter and looking to solve complex technical problems. If dealing with ambiguity and solving complex technical problems interests you, this may be a great opportunity for you to consider.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with building scalable services
- Ability to write good quality code and good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in fast-paced, innovation-focused environment
- Hands-on experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Alexa as a customer
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :