Amazon Recruitment: Amazon schedule to hire System Development Engineer Intern for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Amazon hiring process are provided below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||System Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Amazon is looking for passionate Systems Development Engineers, who can build innovative and mission critical software applications and tools. You will have enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools in a fast paced agile environment.
- You create end-to-end design of software components, understand how to scope and define requirements, identify potential shortcomings and trade-offs with different design approaches.
- You write, develop, and review scripts, applications, systems, processes and mechanisms that scale with growing demands.
- You write code with high quality to solve problems using efficient data structures and algorithms that include high test coverage.
- You identify opportunities for automation of repetitive tasks such as infrastructure management, system configurations, monitoring, load and chaos testing, etc. and build working solutions that are easy to manage.
- You act as an engineering excellence champion by identifying and implementing industry’s best practices to improve service availability, reliability and efficiency.
- Handle customer impacting events, take part in Incident postmortems, Root Cause
- Analysis (Troubleshooting) to identify underlying issues and fix them.
- Perform upgrades, decommissions and maintenance for production systems and infrastructure (UNIX/Linux systems, AWS Services, Networking failures, etc.).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Syntactical knowledge in Programming or Scripting languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, Operating systems, Algorithm, design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Knowledge with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Knowledge in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Learn fast and adapt quickly to a fast-paced/agile development environment.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here