Amazon Recruitment: Amazon schedule to hire Programmer Analyst Intern for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Hyderabad/ Bangalore. The details for Amazon hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Programmer Analyst Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
- Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
- Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
- Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
- Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
- Experience building software applications through internships, course projects, hackathons or personal projects.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Proficient in at least one programming language Java (preferred), C++ ,or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Exposure to any of the following concepts: Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading and networking protocols.
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB etc.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- Ability to take initiative and produce results.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply, they may apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!