Amazon Recruitment: Amazon schedule to hire Programmer Analyst Intern for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Hyderabad/ Bangalore. The details for Amazon hiring process are provided below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Programmer Analyst Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
- Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
- Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
- Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
- Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
- Experience building software applications through internships, course projects, hackathons or personal projects.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Proficient in at least one programming language Java (preferred), C++ ,or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Exposure to any of the following concepts: Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading and networking protocols.
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB etc.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- Ability to take initiative and produce results.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply, they may apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :