Amazon Walk-in Jobs 2020 | Any Degree |
Table of Contents
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 – Amazon scheduled to hire Transaction Risk Investigator for Any degree graduates at Hyderabad and Data Associate for Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and Amazon Walk-in Drive venue details are mentioned below.
Amazon Walk-in Jobs 2020 Details:
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 for Transaction Risk Investigator:
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 2.9 to 3.7 LPA|
|Walk-in Date||27 to 31 January 2020|
- Qualification – Candidate should be Graduate & above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners only
- 2019 graduation pass-outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 for Transaction Risk Investigator?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue from 27 to 31 January 2020.
Date: 27 to 31 January 2020 (Sunday Holiday) Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081
(Telangana State, India)
Documents to Carry (mandatory):
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
Amazon Walk-in Jobs 2020 for Data Associate:
|Job Role||Data Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Walk-in Date||27 January 2020|
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
- Education: Candidate must have Any Bachelors degree and above
- Non-Graduates/Candidates with backlogs/Diploma holders/12th pass can also apply.
- Experience Range: 0-2.5 years
- Candidates with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week off.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners only.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office-related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
How to Apply Amazon Walk-In Drive 2020 for Data Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue on 27 January 2020.
Date: 27 January 2020 Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Ground Floor, Infinity tower
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani
Documents to Carry (mandatory):
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate
- Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for an experienced candidate
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Rupeek Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Tech Support Interns
- Mahindra & Mahindra Careers for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- L&T Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Hiring for Freshers as Engineer Trainee
- Uber Star Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern
- TCS Walkin Interview 2023 : Mass Recruitment | Registration Open – Apply Now
- ISRO Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Salary – Rs 1,42,400 Per month