ANZ Recruitment: ANZ schedule to hire Analyst for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of ANZ Off Campus Drive are given
The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, commonly called ANZ, is an Australian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second largest bank by assets and third largest bank by market capitalisation in Australia.
|Company Name:||ANZ India|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Required Qualification & Skills:-
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Fresher’s who have completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who are always striving to do better for our customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Strong in exercising sound judgement backed by analytical, problem solving skills
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading lenders
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect
Experience:- 0 to 3 years
Desired Experience Profile:
- Customer Focus
- Change Leadership
- Influence and Persuasion
- Understanding the Business
- Strives to improve business performance
- Written and oral communication
About The Role:-
- To perform a variety of pre settlement tasks and processes, such as perform pre-checks as specified, verify documents, prepare progress draw requests, prepare security documents and other tasks in relation to the resolution of customer requests in the Home Owners space.
- You will be based in Bengaluru, and aligned to Frontline regions across the branch network, mobile lender and broker channels. More importantly, our people are working together with Frontline as one team for our customers.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:-
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognise issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Contact customer to keep them informed in accordance with current processes.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Work Allocation and Prioritising and distributing initial work received to various team members
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Dealing with production related issues raised by staff
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
- Attendance & Unscheduled leaves
- Adhering to and living ANZ Values
- Adhering to Standard Code of Conduct
Interview process involved:-
- Pymetrics Assessment
- Written & Verbal Communication assessment (Online): 60 mins
- HR discussion (Telephonic/Video)
- Technical/Ops Round (Video call)
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :