Apple Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Annotation Associate | Apple Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch | Registration Link Available
Apple Recruitment 2022 : Apple announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through Apple’s Official Career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Apple Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Apple Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Apple Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services. Apple is the largest information technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021) and, as of January 2021, it is the world’s most valuable company, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc. in 1977 and the company’s next computer, the Apple II became a best seller. Apple went public in 1980, to instant financial success.
Apple Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Details :
|Job Role||Annotation Associate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Apple Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors degree passed out in 2022 only
- Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Please apply if you have passed out in 2022
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Experience in content review or a similar environment
- English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances
- Ability to independently navigate a technical environment
- Excellent typing skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Flexibility to respond and support changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Prior testing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: iOS, PC or Mac experience and Siri preferred
- As part of the Siri Annotation Team youʼll play a central role in enhancing the Siri customer experience. Youʼll work in a fast paced, dynamic, technology focused environment. As an Annotation Associate, youʼll listen and translate Siri audio files and rank levels of Siri response, from customers who have opted-in to the grading program. Youʼll use your business knowledge and analytical skills to evaluate responses against guidelines. Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. Weʼll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the Siri experience.
How to Apply for Apple Recruitment 2022 ?
All Eligible and Interested Candidates should Apply in Apple Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned Registration link before the last date.
Apply Link : Click here
Apple Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Apple Hiring 2022?
To apply for the Apple Recruitment 2022 , you have to check the official site of Apple or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Apple Recruitment 2022 ?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Apple Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Apple Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :