Barclays Careers: Barclays schedule to hire Quality Analyst for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The job location of this post is Chennai. The details for Barclays hiring process are provided below.
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
What Barclays looking for:-
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Graduate or Diploma from a reputed Institute or University in any discipline (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBM, BHM etc.)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
Skills that will help you in the role:-
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Prior work experience in Customer Service and/or Voice-based organization preferred.
- Excellent track record during past work experience
- Prior experience with Fraud Detection or Fraud Investigations
- Advance Microsoft office skills e.g. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- The Quality Analyst will be responsible for completing quality checks on the calls/cases completed by the frontline advisors
- This Quality Analyst will contribute to the development of QA capability by constructively challenging its on-going effectiveness and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Barclays customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why Barclays offers a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
- These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Barclays are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with Barclays
Responsibilities(What will you be doing):-
- Benchmark the quality of contact center calls and provide high quality and actionable feedback to management and colleagues.
- Provide recommendations and insight to ensure a first class quality customer experience is delivered.
- Drive performance by providing feedback to Operational Managers and individuals on performance against quality objectives and targets
- Recognize and promote role-model call quality results
Business Area:- COO & Functions
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Barclays hiring through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here