Barclays Careers: Barclays schedule to hire QC Analyst for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Chennai. The details for Barclays hiring process are provided below.
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
|Job Role||QC Analyst|
|Qualification||Must be a graduate from a reputed university|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
What Barclays looking for:-
- Must be a graduate from a reputed university
- Should have a relevant KYC/Adverse Media Financial Crime Screening experience
- Experience in Adverse Media Screening
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- Experience in Money Laundering, EDD, Regulatory infraction
- In-depth knowledge in ACR’s and Red Flags
- Knowledge of any or all of the following Data sources – Lexis Nexis, Bankers Almanac, World-Check, Alacra, D& B, and RDC.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- QC Analyst will be responsible for reviewing a sample of cases completed within Adverse Media Screening in Financial Crime Operations to ensure it is in line with process and policy.
- Ensure that feedback is delivered on time and seamless dashboard reporting on daily basis. Collate and distribute the results of the Quality Scores to provide management and external stakeholders oversight. Investigate error trends, discuss with operations to assist the improvement of quality rates.
- Barclays customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays offers a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances.
- These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be.
- Barclays are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a dedicated and robust QC of investigations conducted by the Adverse Media FCO Screening Operation.
- Complete all the QC checks for the day as per defined procedures.
- Deliver all error feedbacks to respective advisors for all the errors reported out, each day.
- Work with the Team Manager/Operations Manager to plan. and provide support to enable performance improvement for advisors with a high defect rate
- Driving our contribution to the Teams performance to be the best in class and to exceed the expectation of our internal and external customers.
- Assist the onshore team with additional activities as applicable
- Update MIS as required
- Ensure SLAs are met in terms of turnaround time and quality
- Ensure high productivity and quality
Business Area:- COO & Functions
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Barclays through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here