BEL Freshers Recruitment: Bharat Electronics Limited schedule to hire eligible candidates for the post of Technician Apprentices. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.
BEL Freshers Recruitment:
|Company||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Job Role||Technician Apprentices|
|Qualification||Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics, Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University.|
|Stipend||Rs. 10,400/- PM will be paid as stipend.|
Candidates age must be maximum 22 years.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
How to Apply:
- Candidates must enroll themselves using www.mhrdnats.gov.in and obtain an unique enrollment number.
- After enrollment and verification by BOATSR, candidates need to apply online through http://boat-srp.com/ on or before 19th January 2021.
- Documents verification for the shortlisted candidates will be tentatively held on 3rd Februrary 2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here