BHEL Recruitment: BHEL schedule to hire Technician Apprentices for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The vacant posts are 60 in number. The details to apply in the job are provided below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Job Role||Technician Apprentices|
|Qualification||Candidates should complete Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management in the following relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- PM|
Total Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 10posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 4 Posts
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Training Period: One year
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma on or after 2018 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or have undergone Apprentice training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2021:
- Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Eligible and interested candidates must enroll through www.mhrdnats.gov.in and get the registration number.
- Detailed resume along with necessary certificates of testimonials should be sent through e-mail on or before 6th March 2021. ([email protected])
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply BHEL Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here