Birlasoft Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers | B.E/B.Tech | Associate Engineer | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Birlasoft Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers is scheduled for the post of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates from 2019 batch. The detailed eligibility and application process for Birlasoft Off Campus Recruitment Drive are Discussed below.
Birlasoft Off Campus Recruitment Details:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication)
- Batch: 2019 only
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th, Graduation
- No active/Standing backlogs
- Two years bond
- Shift Timing Should be open
Note: Should not have participated in the Birlasoft selection process in the last 9 months
- The candidates should have exceptional organizational, presentations & communication skills – both verbal & written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for complex and large-scale problems
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Must be comfortable working in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- HCL Interview Drive 2024 : Recruitment for Service Desk Associate | Any Graduate can Apply
- HCL Walkin Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring as Service Desk
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring for Freshers with upto 8 LPA Salary package
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers | Any Graduate can Apply Online
- Google Internship Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineering Intern
- IBM Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Procurement Professional
- Build intelligence in the process by writing scripts and Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Understand the customer’s requirements and map it to functional specifications
- Understand the logistic movement journey
- Develop the processes from inception
- Finalize functional requirements and track Project milestone plans for delivery
- Create WBS plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- Proactively identify and highlight risk and its mitigation plan
- Ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned Project and participate in technical discussions/ review
- Manage the scope of the project and ensure changes are documented and approved.
- Release preparation (Planning deployments, version setup, coordination, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status reports
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply for Birlasoft Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Birlasoft off Campus drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here