Blackhawk Network Hiring: Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc. is a privately held company that operates in the prepaid, gift card, and payments industries. It supports solutions, technology, management, and distribution of branded value such as gift cards, telecom, and financial service products.
Table of Contents
Blackhawk Network Hiring:
|Company Name:||Blackhawk Network India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- You have superb technical skills and you are always striving to improve
- You are passionate about creating world-class software
- You have a customer-first mindset
- You think positively, focus on solutions, and find opportunities instead of problems
- Perform all phases of software engineering including design, development, testing, and deployment in an Agile software development environment
- Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements
- Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution
- Manage deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Continuously focus on improving the software quality and performance
- Participate in Information Security analysis and remediation
- Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently yet thrives in a team environment
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 0+ years of handson professional experience with object-oriented and functional software engineering using Java and Spring Framework
- Experience working in Angular JS
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services
- Significant experience designing and building REST services and familiarity with Microservice architectures
- Comfortable with relational database design and SQL
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with web user interface technologies
- Understanding of Scrum framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new coding languages and develop creatively
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!