Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Associate Calibration Technician
Table of Contents
Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023 : Boeing official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Boeing Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Boeing Off Campus Recruitment 2023, Boeing Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth.
Find your future with us.Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in s
Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Associate Calibration Technician|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for an Associate Calibration Technician to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
- Hands-on experience in usage of Measurement and Test Equipment used in Aerospace Industry
- Proficient in performing calibration and certificate generation meeting AS 9100 standard requirements (Electrotechnical, Thermal, Dimensional and Optical)
- Strong safety consciousness and ability to perform calibrations in environments requiring PPEs while adhering to Boeing safety protocols and avoiding risk
- Knowledge of various parameters impacting measurement and calibration and associated uncertainty estimations
- Analyze the performance specifications of measurement and test instruments, suggest the right instruments to use for any application, liaison with Business Partners for instrument selection
- Adopt measurement approaches and practice compliance in operations
- Support in selection, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of instruments in the lab
- Manage the test equipment throughout its product lifecycle. Manage timely calibration of the equipment
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and Boeing suppliers to meet Quality and Delivery targets
- Develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Education/experience typically acquired through technical education (e.g. Diploma in Electrical Engineering) and typically 1 to 4 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidate should have familiarity with varying parameters of Test Equipment. Completely understand and apply job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts to identify lowest cost options to meet measurement requirements
- Candidate should be proficient in understanding the equipment technical data and should be able to categories them accordingly
- Prior experience in metrology specifically in performing calibration to AS 9100 and ISO 17025 standard requirements
- Maintain equipment inventory and follow Boeing processes to ensure compliance
- Candidate should have experience to comprehend test requirements and identify alternative approaches to perform measurement
- Good knowledge on various types of measurement and test equipment is a must (dimensional, electrical, electronic, thermal, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work with a global teams, at flexible hours
- Self-motivated and go-getter attitude
- Good record management skills
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Diploma in Engineering, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics.
- Work Experience in Aerospace / Manufacturing Industry
- Training and certification on Electrical Safety Workmanship
Typical Education & Experience:Education/experience typically acquired through technical education (e.g. Diploma in Electrical Engineering) and typically 1 to 4 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
How to Apply for Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Boeing Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Boeing or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Boeing Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Boeing Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :