Boeing Recruitment: Boeing schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Boeing hiring process are provided below.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
|Company Name:||Boeing India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The Boeing Company is hiring Entry-Level Software Engineer – Full Stack to join the Boeing India Engineering Team.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their organizational goals
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software system on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud based Software Application.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- Develop High level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0-3 years of Experience in the following aspects:
- API design and development
- Experience on CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Good experience with RESTful Services
- Experience with Angular
- Good experience on Database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good experience on Web server technologies like J2EE,
- Experience with frameworks like: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience of working in ‘Agile’ environment.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or higher (CS, ECE, Telecom, Info Science)
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Boeing Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Boeing Recruitment 2021 by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here