Bombay High Court Recruitment: Bombay High Court invites application for the job post of Senior System Officers/ System Officers and Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. the eligibility detail and applying process given Further below in the article.
So It’s One of the oldest high courts of India located in Bombay named as Bombay High Court. Also The jurisdiction of Bombay high court will cover the Goa and Maharashtra states. the regional branches of Bombay High court are at Nagpur, Aurangabad, and Panaji. The first head justice of Bombay high court is Mr.Attorney general
Bombay High Court Recruitment:
for Technical Manpower:
|Job Role||Senior System Officers/ System Officers|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 46,000/-month|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Last Date||08 October 2020|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
For Senior system Officer:
- You must have at least completed B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with five years experience. AND
- Also Must possess Network Certifications/ Micro-Soft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) / Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
For System Officer:
- You must have At least a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with one year experience. AND
- Also, Must possess Network Certifications/ Micro-Soft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) / Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Maximum Age Limit:
- age limit For General category: 40 years.
- and For SC/ST candidates: 45 years
Post wise vacancies:
- So the Vacancies For Senior System Officers: 31 posts
- For System Officers: 80 posts
- You will get pay For Senior System Officers: Rs.46,000/-
- And For System Officer: Rs.40,000/-
Bombay High Court Recruitment Selection Process for Technical Manpower:
- So The selection of candidates based on educational qualifications, experience, and/or interview.
How to apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 for Technical Manpower?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin/) from 24 September to 08 October 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Also, You must be interested in Qualcomm Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech |