Buro Happold Hiring: Buro Happold is a British professional services firm that provides engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management, and consulting services for buildings, infrastructure, and the environment.
Table of Contents
Buro Happold Hiring:
|Company Name:||Buro Happold|
|Job Role:||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
BuroHappold India is looking to build up its future talent pool of Engineers with a batch hire of smart, young Graduate Mechanical Engineers for our office in India.
Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate).
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Maintaining awareness of project budgets and raising any concerns regarding budgetary or financial issues.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions.
- Ensuring all necessary Buro Happold staff are informed of relevant client matters.
Planning and Operations
- Responsible for planning, organising and managing personal workload in order to meet deadlines in line with managers requirements.
- Proactively raising concerns regarding workload and ability to meet deadlines.
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute desirable.
Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelors degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
- What’s different about doing this role from the standard job requirements, etc.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!