Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 for Assistant Project Manager | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 : Buro Happold’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023, Buro Happold Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
We are a world-class global practice of engineers, designers and advisers. We create transformative outcomes for clients and communities through integrated thinking and a truly interdisciplinary, interconnected community of passionate experts.
Our founder, Sir Ted Happold, believed that it was out of the different skills and bodies of knowledge we have across our firm, that the quality of what we do really emerges.
This culture of collaboration and respect is as strong today as ever and drives us to deliver elegant solutions that leave a positive lasting legacy for the communities we work in and the environment. We value human wellbeing, embrace mutual responsibility and understand that a sustainable future is intrinsic to the economic and social impact of our work.
Work with us to deliver a truly transformative future.
Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||Buro Happold|
|Job Role||Assistant Project Manager|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field|
|Salary||As per company standards|
What will I need to be successful in the role
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in managing projects and coordinating between internal & external project stakeholders in a structured and managed way
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and stress management skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong presentation skills (preparation of slides, dashboards, etc..)
- The ability to coordinate the planning, design/construction activities for projects.
- Enthusiastic, engaging and robust – able to adapt your style to the needs of the situation whilst safeguarding the interests of the practice and relevant relationships
- Skills to draft, monitor and update work plans (PMP’s/PEP’s) to ensure all projects are running within the prescribed timeframes and funding parameters.
- Ability to develop project schedules and monitor the project programme – project controls
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline environment, interfacing with the broader team (core disciplines, specialists, architects and clients).
- Assist the Project Leaders and Design Managers with the development and updates of project resources, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepare and/or review contractual invoices and project payment requests and makes recommendations to Project Leader
- Champion Health and Safety both during the design and/or construction phases of the project.
- Have the necessary skills to help manage the financial health of the Project
- Experience and ability of working with contractors and sub-contractors
- Manage the flow of project correspondence
- Act in the Capacity of the Project Leader in his or her absence.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Project Manager role provides an excellent opportunity to join our growing practice and iconic programs and projects in the Middle East.
The Assistant Project Manager will support the Project Leaders and Design Managers in the planning and execution of various multi-disciplined building projects. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing teams or functions within projects, reporting on project progress, highlighting and flagging risks as well as managing project change requests to ensure the successful on time project delivery. Also contribute to process improvement initiatives within the PMO.
What will you be doing…
- Coordinating the activities of both internal and external consultants
- Administering and coordinating project tasks to meet contract obligations
- Ensuring the project team stays Client focused while delivering quality
- Coordinating and championing collaboration within the design team and project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Managing project finances
- Ensuring that the project is managed to BH standards
- Managing communications between Buro Happold, sub-consultants and the Client.
- Motivate team members to meet project goals by effectively carrying out their responsibilities
- Ensure time booked on project is accurately recorded on Deltek time management system
- Support the PMO function with business development and bidding activities
How to Apply for Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 For Freshers – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Buro Happold or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Buro Happold Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :