Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Support Service Specialist
Table of Contents
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Ericsson’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Ericsson Off Campus Hiring 2023, Ericsson Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
At Ericsson you’ll have a unique opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To create never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You’ll be challenged. But you won’t be alone. You’ll be part of a team of like-minded innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to build what comes next. At Ericsson you can be an explorer, a change maker and a force for good.
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Support Service Specialist|
|Salary||As per company standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
We are now looking for a 1st Level PTP Support Services . This job role is responsible for monitoring, coordination, support, management, and execution of reactive enquiry management activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Mostly for query management in PTP area .
What you will do
Support the following systems and functions:
PtP Support Services offers 1st level support to internal customers (Ericsson employees working in collaboration with the suppliers) as well as external customers (Ericsson’s Suppliers) in regard to the invoicing and payment process.
- Incident management.
- Shift will be 9hrs*5 days a week Shift.
- Problem Management.
- Incident management.
- Responsible of timely execution of all tasks according to job description and the instructions received from the manager.
- Act as the first point of contact for supplier and Ericsson employees working in relation with Ericsson’s suppliers, via all means of communication available.
- Ensures a good collaboration with team members and all supporting functions across the company.
- Delivers all activities efficiently.
- Manages all activities of high complexity level.
- Works closely with all support fuctions to ensure critical cases are solved correctly and timely.
- Participates in projects and represents the organization in meetings regarding the process or the ways of working.
- Ensures that all documents/ presentations requested are created according to indications received and are delivered timely.
- Acts like a domain expert.
- Respects time schedule and working hours as communicated by the Manager.
- Handle inquires by taking following actions: Receive inquiries by email / chat, using computerized systems to access the details of customers, receive inquiries by phone and ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction, log ticket, dispatch or resolve ticket according to work instructions, handle request with high complexity level.
- Responsible for Incident Management within ITIL Framework by taking following actions: prioritize high severity or escalated tickets, follow-up pending tickets.
- Assure Quality Control in key areas by taking following actions: understand the purpose of quality control, provide necessary support as required.
- Has the integrity to respect private and confidential information by taking following actions: understand the responsibility in data security, analyze sensitive information and ensure it is secure.
You will bring
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Positive attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Integrity and responsibility
- Fast learner
- Result oriented attitude
- Customer oriented attitude
- Team work
- Education: Graduate in B.Com, BBM , BBA or relevant degree
Minimum years of relevant experience fresher to 3 years into support role in Accounts payable.
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Ericsson or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ericsson Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :