Cadence 2021 Recruitment: Cadence schedule to hire Product Validation Engineer I for 2021. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About: Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc.
Cadence 2021 Recruitment:
|Company Name||Cadence India|
|Job Role||Product Validation Engineer I|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- As the verification engineer, you will be writing complex test algorithms and developing test infrastructure which tests Xplorer IDE and its various modules.
- Xplorer tests are based on the SWTBot test framework which is open-source software built on top of JUnit and eclipse.
- You will also participate in the identification of the test requirement and will support functional, regression, API, performance, and load tests.
- Another job function will be to define and develop the infrastructure required for Xplorer regression.
- This may involve working with AWS and another cloud platform.
Some of the key activities:
- Be responsible for the quality of the software and resolving any issues regarding the test and regression infrastructure.
- Actively work with engineering to improve product quality and testability.
- Learn Xplorer features, identify, plan, design and develop tests for features, and ensure that test coverage is good.
- Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinating with engineers to accommodate the changes to the regression test.
- Maintain/enhance existing tests for new releases and maintain test documents
- Report issues bugs to the development team and tracking those issues until it gets fixed.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Required skills and experience:
- Strong competence and hands-on experience in Test Automation Strategies and in the usage of Test Automation Tools.
- Strong competence and hands-on experience in testing user interface.
- Excellent S/W programming expertise in core Java
- Proficiency with build tools like Make, Ant, Maven.
- Proficiency with eclipse.
- Windows, Linux OS, and OSX knowledge.
- Proficiency in scripting (any of python, shell scripting, batch files) and knowledge of regex.
- Deep understanding, competence and hands-on experience in the Black box, White box and gray box testing.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems.
- Strong knowledge and experience in non-functional testing such as performance testing, usability testing, and scalability testing.
- Passion, curiosity and the attitude to “test-and-break” systems. Personal discipline, a strong sense of ownership of projects and their outcomes, and strong adherence to processes.
- Understanding of programming tools like a compiler, linker, debugger etc.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Experience of testing any system software such as compiler or linker will be an advantage.
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here