Capco Recruitment: Capco schedule to hire Finance Analyst for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Capco hiring process are provided below.
Capco is a business and technology management consultancy firm with a focus on financial services and a dedicated energy division. Capco’s headquarters are in London, UK with 29 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
|Job Role||Finance Analyst|
|Qualification||Commerce Graduate – B.Com / M.Com / MAB / CA inter / ICWA|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Commerce Graduate – B.Com / M.Com / MAB / CA inter / ICWA
- One with strong accounting background with stable knowledge on accounting concepts and conventions
- Good communication & written skills
- Good at Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn and be flexible in nature to work in pressure environment
- Experience 0 to 4 years with below listed expertise
- Should understand the flow of accounting entry to P/L and Balance Sheet.
- Able to connect the process of Account Receivable, Collection, Cash App, and AR entry flow to General Ledger
- Preparation of General Ledger, review Trial Balance along with team and assist with preparation of management report
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative, and creative people to join the Capco team. Capco is looking for candidates with over 1 year of experience in Finance Analysis
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
How to Apply for Capco Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Capco through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here