Caterpillar Recruitment Process: Caterpillar schedule to hire Associate Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Caterpillar hiring process are provided below.
Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer.
Caterpillar Recruitment Process:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Location||Bangalore, KA, India|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace Engineering,
- 0-3 years experience with engine testing, Controls development, or simulation
- Experience and knowledge with classical and modern control theory
- Experience in GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape, and Co-simulation, and their applications in gas/diesel/dual fuel engine controls development
Top Candidates Will Also Have:-
- Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Basic proficiency in German language
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Working knowledge of Python/VBA to automate tasks
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
- As an associate engineer in the Engine System & Controls Development team, you will have opportunities to contribute on complex projects on end-to-end engine performance and controls development of large diesel, dual-fuel and gas engines.
- This will involve utilizing world class thermodynamic, combustion simulation, engine test cell data analysis and other internal and external engineering analysis tools.
- This role directly impacts Caterpillar current and future engine products being developed in an R&D environment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Executing engine controls development and simulation work using 1D combustion and thermodynamic tools
- Modeling of dynamic systems using both physics-based white-box modeling and black box modeling with system identification techniques in time and frequency domain
- Create/Evaluate innovative simulation methods and processes
- Perform complex analysis, identify and solve challenging engine problems
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Caterpillar through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here