CECRI Recruitment: CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow. There are 5 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Ph.D in relevant field can apply for this jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 to 40 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 01 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions.
|Job Role||Project Associate/Jr.Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 – 42,000/Month|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||01 December 2020|
CECRI PA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
For Project Associate-I:
- M.Sc. in Polymer Science / Biopolymer Science and Technology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) or
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology (or) M.Sc. in Nanotechnology/ Polymer Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
For Project Associate-II:
- B.E. /B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with 2 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Mainly preference will be given to Experience in the extraction of metals like Tin, Copper, Zinc, etc. from ores by electrometallurgical process).
For Senior Project Associate:
- Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences. Preference will be given for the candidates who Worked on biomaterials synthesis and characterization.
For Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with valid NET/GATE. Mainly preference will be given to Experience in the field of electrochemistry.
Age Limit (As on 01.12.2020):
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- For Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Associate-I – 2 Posts
- For Project Associate-II – 1 Post
- Senior Project Associate – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Associate-I – Rs.31,000/month
- For Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000/month
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/month
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/month
CECRI PA Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the interview through Google Meet. The date and time of interview will be notified in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates mail ID.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from CECRI website and send the filled documents to the given postal address on or before 01 December 2020
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.