ChargePoint Hiring: ChargePoint schedule to hire Software Engineering Test Intern for 2021. The location of the job is Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of ChargePoint Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
ChargePoint is an American electric vehicle infrastructure company based in Campbell, California. ChargePoint operates the largest online network of independently owned EV charging stations operating in 14 countries and makes the technology used in it.
|Company Name:||ChargePoint India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineering Test Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
As a Software Engineering QA Intern, you will help testing new and exciting features to ChargePoint’s mobile apps for phones, smartwatches and cars. You will be partnered with a mentor from the Mobile QA team who will help you to gain a deeper understanding of mobile testing. With your mentor, you will help automate tests and build tools that help in testing/reporting.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint:
- Passionate about mobile applications, testing and engineering in general.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Be an active participant in the testing process, from planning and design to understanding the implementation, testing and deployment.
- Customer centric testing of application and suggest improvements in product requirements.
- Dedication to creating test plans, test cases and reporting bugs
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Currently pursuing or recently completed undergraduate or post-graduate level engineering degree specializing in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with one or more of the following programming languages: Java or python
- Interested in the test engineering of iOS and Android apps
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!