Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Process Executive-Voice | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 : Cognizant Technologies Services limited hiring Freshers candidates for the Role of Software Engineer. This Job post is open for BE/B.Tech or Any Graduate Degree Candidates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about CTS Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Cognizant Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about CTS Off campus Eligibility Criteria, CTS Exam Date 2023 and Cognizant Recruitment Pattern 2022 – 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
The right cloud strategy simplifies complexity, enables more productive and scalable workloads and moves data and insights across your business in real-time. More than just infrastructure, cloud is a catalyst for creating value, maximizing benefits and driving the next-gen operating model that runs as if on intuition.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Process Executive-Voice|
|CTC/Salary||Best in Industry|
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Business / Customer:
- • Provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- • Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instance.
- • Maintain the business controls as per the requirement.
For NA, Medical Management and Benefit Coding:
- • Respond to data requests and generate clientspecified reports in a timely manner.
- • Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / endusers.
Claims, RCM and Member Services:
- • Efficiently Process predefined number of claims / enrollment as assigned with highest level of accuracy as agreed upon by the client.
- • Escalating the issues recieved in different batches.
- • Supporting the team to achieve the SLA and TAT associated with Correspondence, Payments, PIA, and Write off.
- • Delivering the quality metrics as defined by Customers.
For Claims, RCM and Member Services:
- • Make and Answer calls to and from customers/end users based on agreed time frames.
- • Transfer calls involving next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines.
Project / Process:
- • Develop a complete understanding of the Procedures.
- • Complete transactions for data preparation, submissions, etc as defined in SOP’s.
- • 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines.
- • Adhere to audit compliance ( SAS 70, SOX, Statutory Audit) of all processes as laid out in process documentation.
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Set productivity /Quality benchmark.
- • Adhere to shift handover processes.
- • Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- • Ensure to meet all Statistical, Financial and TAT metrics.
- • Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- • Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- • Complete transaction / calls volumes in queue within specified Turn Around Time.
- • Respond to data requests.
- • Perform administrative duties which includes maintaining accurate records of information regarding received claims/treatment requests.
- • Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- • Maintain confidentiality of all information, policies, and procedures as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protocols.
- • Raise process related issues/concerns to team leads/manager.
- • Adhere to federal, state, URAC, clientspecified, and established best practices regarding utilization management.
- • Adhere to program quality standards and maintain acceptable levels of performance, including but not limited to attendance, adherence to protocols, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives.
- • Continuous contribution to process excellence/improvement.
- • Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
Documents Required for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive 2021 : Click here
Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!