Cognizant Recruitment 2021: Cognizant schedule to hire GenC – Developer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Across India. The details for Cognizant hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Cognizant is an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It sells digital products on cloud-based data engineering, model-based testing tool, process automation tool RPA. Cognizant began as Dun & Bradstreet Software (DBSS), established as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses. In 1996, the company started pursuing customers beyond Dun & Bradstreet.
Cognizant Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name:||Cognizant India|
|Job Role:||GenC – Developer|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Salary:||INR 401,986.00 – INR 450,500.00|
Last Date for Application :- 11th June 11:59 PM
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 2021 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
- College graduation score of >60%
- Possess excellent written and communication skills. Ability to work coherently in a team
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due, and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low-level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of the project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Student Information(selection process):-
Round 1 :- Aptitude
Round 2 :- GenC Interview
- Request the eligible students to appear for the Cognizant 2021 batch campus selection process
- The Cognizant Human Resources – GenC Program Team will extract the registered students’ database from the portal, shortlist the eligible students, and shall share the test link
- Request the Placement officer to guide only the eligible students to register
- 2021 Graduates who have already applied or appeared for the Cognizant GenC Campus Recruitment drive in 2020 shall NOT be eligible for this Campus Recruitment drive.
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photographs, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during test registration (Mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below-mentioned documents ready to be shared during an online interview
a) Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high-resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
b) All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
c) Aadhar card, Passport (front & back page), PAN Card (if available)
How to Apply for Cognizant Hiring 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Cognizant through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!