Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Registration : Mass Hiring for Freshers With 3.2 LPA Package | Registration Link Available | date Announced
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 : Cognizant (CTS) announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about CTS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Cognizant Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about CTS Off campus Eligibility Criteria, Cognizant Exam Date 2022 and CTS Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
The right cloud strategy simplifies complexity, enables more productive and scalable workloads and moves data and insights across your business in real-time. More than just infrastructure, cloud is a catalyst for creating value, maximizing benefits and driving the next-gen operating model that runs as if on intuition.
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. No longer a nice-to-have, a fully developed and hyper-scale digital platform is the only means to ensure commercial relevance and a financial future in the decade ahead.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Role||News Analyst|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 2.6-3.2 LPA|
|Last Date||11 May 2022|
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates from 2019, 2020 & 2021 batches specialized in any of the below fields:
- Social Sciences
- General Studies
- Civics & Government
- Business Administration & Management
- Home Science
Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as : Aggregate%= sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift or domain
- As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and proficient in managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to monitor and analyze real-time data from multiple datasets
- Audit and programmatically apply business rules for data validation
- Apply QA algorithmic data streams to improve the quality of the dataset output
- Participate in UX user research studies for internal QA tools
- Stay up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow
- Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Should possess Goal and result-oriented mindset
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language a plus
- Assessment-3rd week of May
- Tech Interview-3rd & 4th week of May
- HR Interview-3rd & 4th week of May
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022 in online by the following as soon as Possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :