Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring Architect with Azure Cloud | Cognizant Off Campus Drive | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Cognizant Technologies Services limited hiring Freshers candidates for the Role of Software Engineer. This Job post is open for BE/B.Tech or Any Graduate Degree Candidates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about CTS Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Cognizant Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about CTS Off campus Eligibility Criteria, CTS Exam Date 2023 and Cognizant Recruitment Pattern 2022 – 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
The right cloud strategy simplifies complexity, enables more productive and scalable workloads and moves data and insights across your business in real-time. More than just infrastructure, cloud is a catalyst for creating value, maximizing benefits and driving the next-gen operating model that runs as if on intuition.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Architect with Azure Cloud|
|CTC/Salary||Best in Industry|
Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Design of reliable, scalable, secure production SaaS services and integrations
- Cloud & SaaS concepts and implementation models
- Modern & traditional application integration styles and approaches:
- Microservices & Service Oriented Architectures
- Rest, SOAP (ideally in a .NET/C# environment)
- ESB/EAI & API Management
- FTP/SFTP/etc bulk data transfer mechanisms
- Messaging and event-driven architectures and approaches
- Databases (relational) and data engineering and integration.
- Security concepts (encryption, authentication), architecture, and mitigation of threats
- Networking infrastructure & technical architecture (firewalls, routing, VPN, VNETs)
- Microsoft product stack (.NET and associated languages and frameworks, MS-Azure, VSTS)
Key general accountabilities for this role:
- Ensures compliance of solution architectural designs with the AXA target architecture and relevant AXA policies, such as security or change managementClosely works with all areas of IT (applications, DevOps, I&O, security etc.) and the IT project teams to serve as the central point of communication for all decisions / questions around the architecture of the digital systems.Liaises with business representatives to understand and support both the business strategy and the short term needs of businessSupports and enforces the AXA Architecture governance process and is responsible for the production and quality of the key artefacts.Supports the implementation of the AXA Cloud strategy and the compliance with Group binding principles.Supports the transition of AXA IT to Agile methodologies.Assesses new technologies or alternate options by conducting proof of concept style investigationsConducts reviews of existing solutions and identifies risks and potential improvements (e.g. cost, efficiency or simplification)Engages with third parties where required
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program with Salary upto 12 LPA, Register Now
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation self-motivated
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to describe solutions both on a technical and business level
- The ability to translate business needs into IT Architecture requirements
- Experience architecting in a regulated, financial services environment
Documents Required for Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Cognizant Careers Recruitment 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Now : Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive 2021 : Click here
Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023?
To apply for the Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!