Cotiviti Recruitment: Cotiviti schedule to hire Associate Engineer 2021. If you have 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
Cotiviti is a solution and analytics company leveraging unparalleled clinical and financial datasets to deliver insight into the healthcare system’s performance.
|Job Role:||Associate Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Associate Production Operations Analyst will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s, and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysts will monitor production processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications.
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in resolving production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling.
- Coordinates activities between onshore and offshore support teams.
- Should handle multiple Projects and able to do POCs if needed
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Understand, follow, and support IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- Engage and work with ThirdParty software vendors for the product issues.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- Knowledge or experience of Windows & Linux Administration is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred to have knowledge / experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Change Management and Event Management
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Preferred to have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
- Customer Driven
How to apply for the Cotiviti 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Cotiviti Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
To Apply: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :