Cricbuzz Recruitment 2021: Cricbuzz schedule to hire Linux and Cloud Administrator for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Cricbuzz hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
CricBuzz is an Indian cricket news website owned by Times Internet. It features news, articles and live coverage of cricket matches including videos, text commentary, player stats and team rankings. Their website also offers a mobile app. CricBuzz is one of the most popular mobile apps for cricket news and scores in India. It also has a feature called CricBuzz live where experts give their opinions about before the games played by India and IPL teams before and after the match.
Cricbuzz Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Linux and Cloud Administrator|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc/ ME/ MTech/ BSc|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc/ ME/ MTech/ BSc
– Both freshers & experience candidates can apply
– Good knowledge on Linux Administration in production environments
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
– Good communication skills are required- Job location will be Bangalore
– Candidates should have strong understanding of scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
– Candidates should have strong understanding of current network protocols, architecture, and design
How to Apply for Cricbuzz Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Cricbuzz through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :