Cytel Recruitment: Cytel schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Pune. The details for Sage Intacct hiring process are provided below.
Cytel is the largest provider of statistical software and advanced analytics for clinical trial design and execution. Biometrics Implementation.
|Company Name:||Cytel India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Implement statistical/mathematical algorithms in C++ ensuring code quality, numerical accuracy of results, and high performance of computations.
- Receive statistical algorithmic inputs from expert biostatisticians and convert them into code.
- Design, code, unit-test, and debug necessary C++ code units and modules following all good coding practices and applicable processes.
- Combine the C++ engines with user interfaces and graphics in R or R-Shiny.
- Participate in peer code reviews with other developers and review each other’s code.
- Perform code refactoring and keep technical debt low.
- Estimate and plan own work and deliver as per the plan.
- Prepare all necessary code and design documentation.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Up to 3 years of experience in algorithmic/scientific computing using C/C++
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) or equivalent STEM degree from reputed institutes
- Strong knowledge of Applied Mathematics (numerical methods, calculus, linear algebra, mathematical modeling, statistical methods, optimization, etc.)
- Quick learner with strong numerical & verbal aptitude, logical reasoning, and analytical ability
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ (knowledge of STL and newer standards like C++ 14 / 17 preferred)
- Knowledge of practices like automated unit testing, code reviews, and following C++ coding guidelines
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Strong initiative and work ethic
Optional Skills and Experience (preferred but not mandatory):
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R, Python, Julia
- Knowledge of Statistics and scientific graphics
- Experience in developing microservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of tools used for code profiling, unit testing, detecting memory leaks and overruns
- Knowledge of parallel computing and distributed computing
- Knowledge of both Windows and LINUX environments
- Knowledge of source control & versioning tools like BitBucket, Git, SVN, etc.
- Familiarity with project management & collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, etc.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks like Scrum
What’s in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to play an integral role in helping our clients and the industry shape the future of drug development
- You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytel’s history with high growth and opportunities
- Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurially-minded person with a lot of energy, ideas, and the courage to implement
- Work with and leverage the best and brightest minds in the industry
Cytel Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Cytel Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :