DDA Recruitment 2020 for Jr.Secretariat Asst/Stenographer | 629 Posts Out| April 2020
Table of Contents
DDA Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Dy Director – 7 posts, Asst Director – 7 posts, Asst Accounts Officer – 11 posts, Architectural Asst – 08 posts, Planning Asst – 01 post, Sectional Officer – 48 posts, Surveyor – 11 posts, Stenographer – 100 posts, Patwari – 44 posts, Jr Secretariat Asst – 292 posts, Mali – 100 posts. Totally for 629 vacancies are available in DDA Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for these jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at DDA website (www.dda.org.in) from 23 March 2020 (10 AM) to 22 April 2020 (6 PM). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for DDA Govt Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
DDA AEE Recruitment 2020 for Jr Secretariat Asst/ Others:
|Job Role||Dy Director/ Asst Director/ Asst Accounts Officer/ Architectural Asst/ Planning Asst/ Sectional Officer/ Surveyor/ Stenographer/ Patwari/ Jr Secretariat Asst/ Mali|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||23 March 2020|
|Last Date||22 April 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Deputy Director (System):
- Ph. D in Computer Science/ IT OR
- Candidate should be M. E./ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University and with 3 years’ relevant experience OR
- B. E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with 5 years’ relevant experience in Computer Programming.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Deputy Director (Planning)/Asstt. Director (Plg.):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics from a recognized University/Institute orequivalent.
- Postgraduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/ City/ Urban/ Housing/ Transport/ Environmental Planning from a recognized University/Institute orequivalent.
- Experience: At least 5 years experience for Deputy Director post and No experience required for Asstt. Director (Plg.)
Asstt. Director (System):
- M. E./ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University OR
- B. E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with one-year experience in relevant field.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWAI Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma or 2 years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and 2 years’ experience in Survey work.
- Senior Secondary Certificate (12th Class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board /University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation10 min at the speed of 80 w.p.m. Transcription (Only on computer)-50 min (English) 65 min (Hindi)
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
- Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Mali: 10th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent
Age Limit (as on 22.04.2020):
- Dy Director (System)/ Dy Director (Planning): Not exceeding 40 years
- Asst Director (Planning): Not exceeding 35 years
- Asst Director (System)/ Asst Accounts Officer/Planning Assistant/Sectional Officer (Hort)/Architectural Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years
- Surveyor/Mali: 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 30 years
- Patwari: 21 to 27 posts
- Jr Secretariat Assistant: 18 to 27 years
Post Wise Vacancies: 629 Posts
- Dy Director (System): 02 posts
- Dy Director (Planning): 05 posts
- Asst Director (System): 02 posts
- Asst Director (Planning): 05 posts
- Asst Accounts Officer: 11 posts
- Architectural Assistant: 08 posts
- Planning Assistant: 01 post
- Sectional Officer (Hort): 48 posts
- Surveyor: 11 posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 100 posts
- Patwari: 44 posts
- Jr Secretariat Assistant: 292 posts
- Mali: 100 posts
Pay Matrix Details:
- Dy Director: Level 11
- Asst Director: Level 10
- Asst Accounts Officer: Level 8
- Planning Assistant/Architectural Assistant: Level 7
- Sectional Officer (Hort): Level 6
- Surveyor: Level 5
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Level 4
- Patwari: Level 3
- Jr Secretariat Assistant: Level 2
- Mali: Level 1
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for DDA Govt Jobs 2020 can apply for these positions online through DDA website (www.dda.org.in) from 23 March 2020 (10 AM) to 22 April 2020 (6 PM).
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 23.03.2020 (10 AM)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 22.04.2020 (6 PM)
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee: 25.04.2020 (6 PM)
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- EY Recruitment 2023 As Associate For Graduate in related discipline
- Ditto Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Freshers As Insurance Advisor
- TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Junior Data Engineer
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 As Associate Product Consultant For Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- YASH Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Freshers As Trainee
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment Drive 2023 : Mass Hiring for Freshers | Immediate Joiner can Apply ASAP
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!