Delhi Metro Rail-DMRC Drive 2020 for Asst Manager/Jr Engineer | 1493 Posts |
Table of Contents
DMRC Drive 2020 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Legal Assistant, Fire Inspector, Maintainer, Office Assistant, Store Assistant, Stenographer, Account Assistant, Architect Asst, customer – Relations Asst, Office Asst, Asst/CC for 1493 vacancies. Candidates who had done B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ LLB/ Degree/ Diploma/ ITI in respective disciplines can apply for the above mentioned roles. The selection process is based on the GD & or Interview/ Psycho Test /Skill Test. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14 December 2019 to 13 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for DMRC Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
DMRC Drive 2020:
DMRC Drive for Asst Manager/Jr Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Asst Programmer, Office Asst, Others|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||14 December 2019|
|Last date||13 January 2020|
Regular – Executive Category:
For Assistant Manager (Electrical/ S&T/ Civil/ Operations/ Traffic/ Stores):
- Candidates should had completed B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Relevant Disciplines: Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&T, E&I.
- Experience: At least two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Candidate must have done Bachelor of Architecture with minimum 60% marks equivalent CGPA from a recognized university
- Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in the relevant field.
- CA/ICWA with at least two years post qualification work experience. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Full-time LLB with a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Junior Engineer (Electronics/ Civil/ Environment/ Stores):
- Candidate should have done three years Engineering Diploma in relevant disciplines from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Relevant Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, ECE, EEE, Electronics / Microprocessor, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation Technology.
- B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. Recognized University, with one year Fire Safety course from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Candidate must have done diploma in Architecture from a Govt. recognized university/ institution
- BCA/ B.Sc (Electronics)/ B.Sc (IT)/(Maths) from a Govt. recognized university/ institution or Diploma in Computer Science of Applications
- LLB with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Govt. recognized University/Institutes or National Law School.
- B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
- Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in the relevant field.
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Experience: Atleast two years of experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from a Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent
- Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
- Desirable –proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi.
Maintainer (Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter):
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in respective trades from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Respective Trades: Electrician Trade, Fitter, Lift & Escalator Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System
- Bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field from a Govt recognized University / lnstiMe or PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field from a Govt recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply.
Age limit (as on 01.12.2019):
- For all other posts (Expect below-mentioned posts): 18 to 30 Years
- For Jr. Engineer Electrical/ Architect Asst/ Legal/Customer Relation/ Asst CC/ Maintainer (Electrician/ Fitter): 18 to 28 Years
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 1493 Posts)
Regular -Executive Category posts:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical – 16 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/S&T – 9 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Civil – 12 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Operations – 9 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Architect – 3 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Traffic – 1 Post
- Asstt.Manager/Stores – 4 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Finance – 3 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Legal – 3 Posts
Regular-Non-Executive Category posts:
- Jr.Engineer/Electronics – 66 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 59 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Environment – 6 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Stores – 5 Posts
- Fire Inspector – 7 Posts
- Architect Asst – 4 Posts
- Asstt. Programmer – 23 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 5 Posts
- Customer Relation Asst – 386 Posts
- Account Asst – 48 Posts
- Stores Asst – 8 Posts
- Asst/ CC – 4 Posts
- Office Asst – 8 Posts
- Stenographer – 9 Posts
- Maintainer/Electrician – 101 Posts
- Maintainer/Electronic Mechanic – 144 Posts
- Maintainer/Fitter – 18 Posts
DMRC Drive Contract basis vacancies:
Executive posts on contract basis:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager/S&T – 17 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/IT – 7 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Civil – 73 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Finance – 8 Posts
Non-Executive posts on contract basis:
- Jr.Engineer/Electrical – 120 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Electronics – 125 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 139 Posts
- Asst Programmer – 1 Post
- Architect Asst – 10 Posts
- Asst/CC – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
- Jr.Engineer/ Asst Programmer/ Architect Asst/ Asst CC/ Steno/ Office Asst/ Stores Asst/ Account Asst/ Legal Asst/Fire Inspector: Rs.37,000-1,15,000/-
- Maintainer: Rs.25,000-80,000/-
DMRC Recruitment Selection process:
For Executive cadre posts:
- Selection would be in three-stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/ Non-technical) category
For Non- Executive posts:
- Selection will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard
For Maintainers posts:
- Selection will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
For Customer Relations Asst:
- Selection will comprise a three-stage process -CST (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination In the prescribed medical standard.
- The psycho test will be of Qualifying Nature.
- Selection will comprise a three stage process – CBT (two papers), Skill Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination
Skill Test for Stenographer: The skill test will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The transcription time will be of 40 minutes (English).
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day at the same centre).
- Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General
English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.
- There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
- Paper-II (Not for Maintainers post) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language.
- There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
- Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the overall merit of CBT(both Paper-I & Paper-II together), category wise, for Medical Examination/GD & Interview, at Delhi/NCR.
- UR/OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for DMRC Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DMRC Recruitment 2019 position online from 14 December 2019 to 13 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 14.12.2019 (10 AM)
- Ending date of online application: 13.01.2020 (11:59 PM)
- Online application fee to be paid between 14.12.2019 to 13.01.2020
- Availability of call letter on DMRC website for CBT: Will be intimated by email/ SMS on registration number
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Flextronics Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Junior Engineer
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Apprentices With 15,000 Per Month
- Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Layout Engineer
- Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer
- Infosys Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring Freshers for Infosys instep Global Internship Program