Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2019 | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Software Engineer | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2019 : Dell India hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Engineer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch having B.E/B.Tech are eligible for this role. The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Dell Off Campus Drive 2019 is discussed below :
Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2019 :
Company Name : Dell India
Company Website : www.dell.com
Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience : Freshers
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business’ mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How To Apply Dell Off Campus Recruitment 2019:
All Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply for Dell recruitment 2019 by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- HCL Interview Drive 2024 : Recruitment for Service Desk Associate | Any Graduate can Apply
- HCL Walkin Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring as Service Desk
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring for Freshers with upto 8 LPA Salary package
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers | Any Graduate can Apply Online
- Google Internship Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineering Intern
- IBM Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Procurement Professional