DELL Walk-in Jobs 2020 | Any Degree | February 2020 |
Table of Contents
Dell Walk-in Jobs 2020 – Dell scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Technician for Any degree graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and venue details for Dell Walk-in Drive 2020 mentioned below.
Dell Walk-in Jobs 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Technician|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Walk-In Date||19 & 20 February 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Education: Candidate must have Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
- 0 to 4 year of relevant work experience required.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty and In warranty solution sales.
- Performs work in accordance with standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
How to Apply Dell Walk-in Jobs 2020 for Technical Support Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates for can attend the Dell Walk-in Drive 2020 at the following venue on 19 & 20 February 2020.
Date: 19 & 20 February 2020 Time: 12 PM to 3:00 PM
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43,
Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station,
Gurgaon – 122002
Note: Please carry an updated CV, a valid Govt. ID proof.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Apptio Recruitment 2023 for Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
- Volvo Recruitment 2023 As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Emerson Recruitment Drive 2023 As Graduate Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Cognizant Recruitment 2023 As Windows Server Admin For Any Degree
- Discovery Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Development
- Hexaware Walkin Interview 2023 : Hiring for Freshers | Register now