Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 : Business Technology Analyst-SQL Production Support | Apply Now Available
Table of Contents
Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 : Deloitte announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Deloitte Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Deloitte Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Deloitte Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Industry insights and audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services from Deloitte’s global network of member firms.
Over the past two years, Deloitte professionals have come together for our clients, communities, and each other to face the substantial challenges of the global pandemic. We continue to be deeply grateful and committed to helping our people thrive as we experience significant growth in our business and transition to a hybrid future of work.
As one of the leading advisors on the future of work, it is important that we lead by example and are continually evolving our approach to rewards, recognition and well-being for our people. We have consistently innovated over the years, such as our expansion of our comprehensive benefits at the start of the pandemic through our Deloitte Cares program
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 Details :
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst-SQL Production Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
College coursework: BE/BTech
Key job responsibilities:
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all compensation tools
- Liaison between business and technology with an understanding of full life cycle of system development with AGILE methodologies.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Ensure business requirements and functional specifications are resolved and fulfilled
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop SSRS reports
Key skills desired
· 0 to 2 years of problem solving and solid analytical skills
· Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong focus on self-review and providing high quality deliverables
- Good personal organizational skills and flexible enough to change direction pursuant to business demands
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
· High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time
· Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team, including with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and in a virtual setting
· Capable of handling high work pressure during peak months
· Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; confident in dealing with all levels of clients, both internally and externally; fluent in English
· Strong commitment to customer service
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, MS Power Point, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Languages: Must have – SQL, good to have – PL/SQL
· Working knowledge of relational databases
· Experience with Microsoft reporting technologies, i.e., SSRS and good to have basic knowledge on VB scripting
Documents Required for Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Deloitte Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
How to apply for Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive for 2022 Batch : Click here
Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022?
To apply for the Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022, you have to check the official site of Deloitte or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Deloitte Freshers Jobs Hiring 2022 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Deloitte Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!