DRDO-DYSL Recruitment: DRDO schedule to hire JRF for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Pune. The details for DRDO recruitment process are provided below.
Table of Contents
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
|DRDO – CEPTAM
|Junior Research Fellow
|Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Delhi NCR Jobs
|Across India Jobs
|Other Cities Jobs
|2021 Batch Jobs
|2020 Batch Jobs
|2019 Batch Jobs
|2018 Batch Jobs
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Degree or PG in Physics in 1st Division with a valid GATE/ NET Score.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and GATE Score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply for DRDO-DYSL Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter on or before 30 days from the publication of the advertisement through e-mail. ([email protected])
- Date of Publication: 29th April 2021
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :