DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’ | 167 Posts | July 2020
Table of Contents
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO for 167 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination, NET, and Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) on or before 10 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 July 2020|
Part-I & II:
- Candidates should complete first-class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master’s Degree in the following Engineering disciplines (OR) Master’s Degree in Maths/Physics/Science from a recognized university/ institute
- GATE Qualification: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid
- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) from IITs/NITs with minimum aggregate 80% marks
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- NET Qualification: Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Eligible Subject/ Discipline for Scientist ‘B’ :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology:
Part-I & Part-II:
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Age Limit (10.07.2020):
- Un Reserved (UR) /EWS – 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 31 years
- SC/ST – 33 years
Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies: (Total – 60 Posts)
For Scientist ‘B’:
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 37 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 35 posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 31 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 posts
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering – 10 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 06 posts
- Aeronautical Engineering – 04 posts
- Civil Engineering – 03 posts
- Physics – 08 posts
- Chemistry – 07 posts
- Mathematics – 04 posts
- Psychology – 10 posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.
80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO RAC Recruitment Selection Process for Scientist ‘B’:
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of discipline-wise category-wise merit list.
- Selection will be based on the Aggregate Percentage of Marks in NET and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal interview from amongst the candidates who have at least qualified for Assistant Professor, on the basis of the aggregate percentage of marks in the NET in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of category wise merit list.
- For General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: No fees
How to Apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’?
All interested and eligible candidates for DRDO Govt Jobs 2020 are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) on or before 10 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- EXL Hiring Freshers 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Apply Soon
- Atos Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
- Bajaj Finserv Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Assistant Manager – PLCS – Growth | Apply Soon
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :