DXC Technology Walk-in Jobs 2020 | Any Degree |
Table of Contents
DXC Technology Walk-in Jobs 2020 – DXC Technology notified to hire Technical Support – Phone/Chat/ E-mail Process for any degree graduate at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and walk-in venue details for DXC Walk-in Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
DXC Technology Walk-in Jobs 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Process|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs. 2.7 LPA for Freshers|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Electronic City)|
|Venue Location||Bangalore (Electronic City)|
|Walk-In Date||11 January 2020|
- Education: Candidate should be Graduate with 10+2+3/4 preferably.
- Typically requires 0-3 years of general experience or equivalent combination of experience and college-level education.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts 24×7
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer-facing role either remote or face to face.
- Good knowledge with application support
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Work is reviewed periodically by the Supervisor or Team Lead.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Walk-in Jobs 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this DXC Walk-in Drive 2020 on 11 January 2020 at the following venue.
Date: 11 January 2020 (Saturday) Time: 11 AM to 12:30 PM
Maruti Concorde Business Park,
Service Road, Konappana Agrahara,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 56010.
Near Electronic Bus stand.
Contact – Gopala BR
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Ruby Mills Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Field Sales Representative | Apply Now
- Tech Mahindra Walk In 2023: Hiring as Customer Care Executive | Salary up to 3LPA | Apply Now
- Lipi Recruitment Drive 2023: Hiring as Business Development Executive | Apply Now
- Accenture Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Marketing New Associate | Apply Now
- Infosys Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Analyst – Business Consulting | Apply Now