DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 for Associate Professional Product Test | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Indore
Table of Contents
DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Associate Professional Product Test for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Indore. The detailed eligibility and application process for DXC Off Campus Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Professional Product Test|
|Job Location||Indore (MP)|
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of software testing experience
- Experience working with computers and exposure to software development methodology and software testing techniques and tools
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools, and other software productivity tools.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Good organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Willingness to travel
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Identifies appropriate tests to conduct based upon issues to be evaluated. Tests product business functions by executing integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires, and regression tests. Reviews results and determines the appropriate course of action; escalates as appropriate.
- Upgrades existing scripts by developing and incorporating new functionality based upon requested need.
- Reviews and analyzes test results; identifies issues and concerns and recommends a course of action.
- Works in conjunction with technical development staff to analyze testing issues and determine technical resolutions; investigates, gathers and furnishes additional information about functional defects including log files, procedures to reproduce, etc., communicates concerns, and retains contact and continues the discussion with the development staff as testing progresses to ensure test results are appropriate and meet client needs.
- Identifies issues and determines appropriate course of action by applying testing and quality assurance methodology; leverages methodology resources, tools, and work products in order to respond to testing results and customer needs.
- Develops and uses understanding of software product/suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations. Ensures technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and addresses testing issues.
How to Apply DXC Technology Recruitment for Associate Professional Product Test?
All interested and eligible candidates for DXC Off Campus Drive 2020 can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Zomato Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Infosys Entry Level Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Virtusa Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
- Freshworks Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Upgrad Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Hiring as Business Analyst | Apply Soon
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :